A giant THANK YOU to Sagittariusmoon75 for nominating me! This is an amazing surprise. I don’t think Mr. Nose and I saw this one coming! I was nominated for a
I have questions asked by Sagittariusmoon75. I will answer them with my usual wit and charm. Let’s hope Mr. Nose stays asleep long enough so I don’t have to add in his answers too.
- What is your favorite color? I have too many to count and most are glow in the dark!
- What do you love about where you live, now? The beauty of the UP and the culture. It is a great place to raise your children. We don’t have crime like other places. It is coming here, but it isn’t Detroit.
- Your fondest childhood memory? I have many. Most include my Grandmother. I will give you one though. I remember going to my Uncle Donald’s house one day to visit. His cat just had kittens. I was amazed with this tiger-striped female. She would purr and love me. I wanted her badly. My parents wouldn’t let me have her. So when she got old enough, my Uncle gave her to me as a birthday present. My dad was furious, but you can’t give back a gift. I called her Scratchy. She was my very first cat that was all mine!
- The most amazing and beautiful experience in your life, what was it? I have a ton of stories for this one and many will say giving birth to my amazing daughters, but I love the sunset. Each sunset and each night filled with all the stars, I wish I could capture it somehow for the whole world to see. I wish I could get everyone in the world to fall in love with the sunset and the stars in the sky.
- If you could meet anyone at all, from any point of time and history, who would it be and why? I can’t answer this! Not that I won’t but this is like meeting famous people. I would love to meet all my ancestors. I would love to meet perfect strangers on the street. I actually enjoy going to new places and just talking to people in that town. I don’t need to go to another time. I just need to travel around the world and now with the internet, I don’t even have to do that. I enjoy talking to everyone, everywhere.
- What is your favorite genre of writing/reading? I am drawn to a great mystery even if it has a horror theme to it. I love a good who dun it. I love a good murder.
- Would you choose to live in a city or the country and why? Both have their good points and bad points. I love the country though. I hate the road I live on right now. It is as busy as a city street with all the teenagers drag racing down it. We don’t have cops patrolling out here so the kids come out here and race. They kill so many animals. It is sad. I wish I lived on a road with no traffic. I love the peace and quiet.
- If someone gave you skydiving lessons would you accept and take the plunge? I would have in my 20’s but today in my 40’s that is a big HELL NO!
- Where would you choose to vacation out of the entire world? Home
- What is your favorite planet in our solar system? Jupiter the planet of money. But than Saturn is a girl’s best friend since it rains diamonds!
The rules! Why do we always have to have rules? See me roll my eyes. But here they are if you want to follow them:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Now you can accept if you like but you don’t have to. I am nominating you because I enjoy your blogs and want more people to read them! Here is the list! I chose ten (eleven sshhh the Scotts count as one) and it was hard to choose. I have so many more blogs I want to nominate and show the world. But here are the ten (eleven) that I think you should read.
I have three wonderful people battling life with disease. These three show us life can be lived no matter what. Take a moment and be inspired by them.
Mark from fonzandcancer – this blog is about Mark’s fight with cancer and everyday living. Mark has amazing thoughts.
Sarah and Mini2z both blog about life with lupus. Sarah’s blog is Sarah’s Attic Of Treasures
Mini2z’s blog is Journey With Me!
Sarah and Mini2z have amazing stories to share with you about life with lupus.
I have two Scott’s to nominate.
The first Scott has a blog named the H-Files. I took to his blog because I love the x-files but what I found was great pictures, writing about his life, and sports.
The second Scott I found has a blog named Scott’s Place. Scott writes about anything on this blog. The first blog I found him on was about ham radios. Now he is taking the blogging to stories. Check him out and get him to write more!
If you love old movies and I know everyone does, Belinda has the blog for you! Her blog name is BELINDA O. Old movies are what she reviews. She has other stories too but she is narrowing down the old movie sector. Go over there and ask her to review Anatomy of a Murder. It was filmed here in Marquette.
Fun Simplicity has an amazing blog. She lives in Singapore. Mainly this blog is about her adventure in life. And what an adventure it is. She makes note of all the blessings she has found. Amazing pictures. The blog is called I Care, U Care. Don’t miss the next adventure.
James writes about well, everything. He has some great stories. Amazing reviews. And he created a great brand for his blog. It is a sun with different facial expressions, different colored backgrounds, and states James Reviews, James Complains, Story Time, and Is It a Poem? You can find it all at James Proclaims!
Now for the last three I left this to the story makers. These three have great stories on their blogs. You really need to stop by and read them. They do have some scary stories on their blogs so don’t get too jumpy! Some are about games like Skyrim and fantasy. Be prepared to be amazed!
First is Gun of Rantings Of A Third Kind.
The second is animar64 with Anita’s Owl Creek Bridge.
The third is sagittariusmoon75 with Samsara Nights: Tale after Tale.
My Eleven Questions for the nominees!
1. What do you like to wear to the beach?
2. What would you write about at the beach?
3. What kind of stories do you want to have on your blog?
4. What is your favorite drink?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. If you were a bug, what would you blog about?
7. What is your favorite name for a baby?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What is your favorite spice?
10. What kind of music inspires you to write?
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go for great pie and coffee?
One last thing, here is a bit of reading on the Liebster. Can’t find much else.
Enjoy and have a great night. Look up to the stars and dream tonight.