As you all know, I have been following around Presidential Nominee Pepper. Pepper is the first bird to ever be nominated for President! Pepper has been working hard. He is hitting animal shelters, prisons, and the homeless. He is going where no Presidential candidate has ever gone and speaking to people no Presidential candidate has spoken to before. He hears their pleads and concerns and has based his campaign on them. He recently wrote this campaign speech and I hope you all enjoy it as much as the rest of us have! He has also chosen Chong as his Vice President to run with.
As I sit back and watch all the political hype between the news and social media, I am struck with what the Law of Attraction would call a vision moment. I have a vision of a President. I see a President that can fulfill what no other President could before. I have a list of needs this President and any politician should be ready and able to make so.
Here is my list:
- NOT a career politician. I find that many politician’s make a career out of running and they keep giving themselves raises. They are not in tune with what real life is. They don’t have to worry about eating or where they live. It is all given to them and with the salary they give themselves, they can enjoy the good life. No politician should be allowed to get rich on the back of the poor.
- Business man. Yes, definitely should be someone who knows how to run a business since part of what our country is, is a business
- Small business experience. Why? Because this way our politician will be interested in helping people create jobs for our citizens.
- Knows taxes and payroll. I know this sounds funny, but think about it a minute. This person is helping to create tax laws which will affect payroll and what is taken out of your check each time you get paid. I want someone who knows this and has experienced this as part of his/her daily life. This is a possible hardship to all Americans and should be looked at whenever you go to vote for a politician.
- Can budget. Come on this is big even for a CEO of a company. Look at what we owe. Trillions of dollars and it keeps growing in the negative. Would you let your school or business do this? No. So why should our government be allowed to. Social Security was set up as a pension plan for those who don’t have one and I, for one, would love to see it go back to that and not use to give some politician a golfing vacation.
- Foreign affairs. It would be great if all had this but really, not many do. Even career politicians don’t have this. What I mean is, someone who has done business, negotiated with, and knows the culture of each country. When you think about our trade agreements and our goods/services being fairly distributed throughout the world, we need someone who knows and can get this done.
- Military experience – Folks, we have to remember that the President is the Commander-in-Chief of the military. We need someone who understands and knows how to command the military during the time of peace and the time of war. We need someone with a head on their shoulders who knows that war isn’t always the first or right step. We need a skilled negotiator that can control a situation before sending in the swat team.
- Won’t allow lobbyists sorry companies but I think my rights should trump your right to push an unwanted item like a cancer causing vaccine (HPV) on my kids or me. It is time we get the lobbyists out of Washington and start really working for the people of this country.
- Will work for animal rights. THIS IS A BIG ONE FOR ME! HOW MANY OF THE VIDEOS HAVE YOU SEEN WHERE A WORKER AT BUTTERBALL HAS RAPED A TURKEY OR A COW IS BEATEN, RAPED, AND TORTURED BEFORE BEING BEHEADED! THIS IS NUMBER ONE ON MY LIST. IF SOMEONE ISN’T AN ANIMAL ACTIVIST, I DON’T WANT YOU IN OFFICE. I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR DEBATE THINKING AN ANIMAL DOESN’T KNOW EMOTIONS OR FEEL. THEY DO! THEY HAVE A NERVOUS SYSTEM JUST LIKE YOU DO. THEY HAVE RED BLOOD JUST LIKE YOU DO. THEY EXPERIENCE LIFE JUST LIKE YOU DO! JUST BECAUSE A TREE BLEEDS SAP DOESN’T MEAN IT DOESN’T BLEED. SAP IS THE TREE’S BLOOD. SO BEFORE YOU GO BANGING STICKS ON A TREE, REMEMBER THAT! A TREE HAS ROOTS. IT FEEDS, DRINKS, AND FEELS FROM ITS ROOTS. WE ARE IN A RACE WAR NOT ONLY WITH OUR OWN HUMAN RACE BUT WITH EVERY LIVING RACE OF SENTIENT BEINGS ON THIS PLANET. WE ARE THE PROBLEM. WE ARE THE DESTROYERS. ANIMALS HUNT TO EAT. HUMANS HUNT FOR SPORT AND TO HANG A HEAD ON THE WALL. ANIMALS KILL THE WEAK SO THEY WON’T GET HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED BY THE ENEMY. WE KILL BECAUSE WE LIKE THE FEELING. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE SERIAL MURDERERS BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE FEELING OF KILLING. WE ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS PLANET NOT THE OTHER SENTIENT BEINGS, BUT US. Now I will get off my soap box about this but I want a President and Congress with the Supreme Court to really know, this is important, and it needs to be addressed properly. I want to see our Congress and President behind us in the NO KILL SHELTER movement. I think this would be wonderful to see, our President and Congress volunteering at animal shelters and giving back to communities even by serving in soup kitchens. I never see a politician go to animal shelters, prisons, or to homeless shelters when they are campaigning.
- Can enforce laws against any type of abuse to human, animals, plants, or water sentient lifeforms. This goes along with number 9. Nothing, I mean NOTHING, on this planet deserves to be tortured for anyone amusement. Just because humans think they are better doesn’t mean they are. Humans are destructive. Humans are mean. Humans need to get back to being peacemakers and lovers. We need to get back to respect. IF we need laws to remind people of that, then we need them. Common sense should prevail but sometimes it never does which is why we have laws that seem so comical. It is because people have forgotten common sense and humanity.
- Felonies. Yes we all know people who have them and some for really good reasons. But I don’t think this should be an excuse to take away your right to vote for life nor your Second Amendment rights for life. Now, hear me out. Look at all the felonies we have in this country. Is it fair that someone who commits fraud should no longer own a gun or vote? I can understand if you go in with a pistol and shoot up a 7Eleven, then I think you shouldn’t be allowed your weapon for a while but still, you should be allowed to vote. I think for Second Amendment rights it should be by the crime and once you have done your time, you should be on a list for like 7 or 10 years and if you don’t do any more crimes after that, then your right should be reinstated. We hold judgment over people even after prison which is wrong. Would you hold that same judgment on your child who just got out of time out? No. You move on and if they keep repeating the pattern you do your best to change the behavior. This is the same with prison. Some people never learn and we know this. But others do, and I think they should be given the respect they deserve. If you think about all our laws and you think about all the things that could make you a felon, then you will see what I am talking about. You could someday be in the same situation, wouldn’t you want dignity and respect once you came out? Wouldn’t you want your right to vote or have a firearm? We all would and we all should.
- Will work for us. Yes, for us. They are our representative in Congress or as President. We need someone who will listen. Now I understand that they need to go by what the majority of Americans want but not everyone wants the same thing. I want a President who can compromise enough to give us all what we deserve. We need a President who will look at the needs of the all and fulfill that knowing it will give everyone the opportunity they deserve in life.
- Will find ways to make all businesses pay a living wage in all countries. You want the truth in why your jobs are going to other countries. Here it is. Those countries pay their workers a dollar a week and force them to live at the job to make money. If the whole world made a law stating everyone makes the exact same wage, with the same benefits, and the same hours to work, then we will see less moving of factories to other countries and more people living life as they should. It could be the one move that could end world hunger.
- Will stand by our Ambassadors and citizens abroad. There are so many examples I could give you but I think you all know. We need someone who can send in lawyers, who can get our citizens out, or can provide healthcare when in need.
- Will allow immigrants who come through proper channels and will return those who come in illegally. I have no issues with anyone who is an immigrant, but I don’t think you should be allowed to stay illegally. If you want to stay, then I think you need to apply for citizenship or an extended visa. I don’t think anyone should be allowed to stay in a country illegally. No other country allows this, why should we? It isn’t about race or being an immigrant, it is about how you got here. I think this is our one saving grace if we want to stop human trafficking on this planet as well. We need all countries on board with this.
- Isn’t interested in hiding information from Americans but is willing to be honest and truthful about facts. I think this says it all. Look at the lies and cover ups we all keep denying is happening this election year. Trump may not be all that mature, but at least he didn’t steal from the White House nor lied about something happening when he knew it happened. He doesn’t hide his bankruptcies but has used them as learning experiences. I wish we could say the same about all our politicians.
- Willing to fight injustices and make a more loving, peaceful planet that is safe and abundant for all. This some will say is a fantasy, but I say it can happen. We can make a better planet if we all work together and set aside petty ideals. We all want the same thing. We all want a roof over our head, our pets, food, clothes, and most of all love. We all want our families safe. We all want to enjoy our planet and its many pleasures without worrying about being blown up. We can do this. We must do this. We have to find ways to use less and live more. We can do this as a whole planet where no one goes hungry and everyone has. It can be done. We just all need to agree on it.
- Respect all. This is important folks. It really is. Do you really want someone in office that just cares about him or herself? Do you want someone there who is just in it for the money and perks? Don’t you want someone who is going to help create a society where everyone is equal and no one is abused not even a bug crawling on the ground. I know, some bugs deserve to die but if we are really honest with ourselves we know, that bug has a life and it deserves to live it. I just don’t believe it deserves to live if it is destroying a tree. To that tree, that bug is a parasite. Maybe we need a vaccine against bugs for the trees? But then, even that can cause cancer and we need less cancer on this planet and more life!