As I get breaks, I have been using the time to write some on the blog here. I started a story it is called Paranormal, Miss Nose and I thought every day I could write a few paragraphs of that story. This way, I am posting daily while still working on my other stories until they get done. I have some already written for today. I want to make it a bit longer so I am not going to post it just yet. Maybe before I go to bed so I can have more time to develop it. I hope you will enjoy it. It will be posted by 10 pm or later tonight.
As you all know, I have been following around Presidential Nominee Pepper. Pepper is the first bird to ever be nominated for President! Pepper has been working hard. He is hitting animal shelters, prisons, and the homeless. He is going where no Presidential candidate has ever gone and speaking to people no Presidential candidate has spoken to before. He hears their pleads and concerns and has based his campaign on them. He recently wrote this campaign speech and I hope you all enjoy it as much as the rest of us have! He has also chosen Chong as his Vice President to run with.
As I sit back and watch all the political hype between the news and social media, I am struck with what the Law of Attraction would call a vision moment. I have a vision of a President. I see a President that can fulfill what no other President could before. I have a list of needs this President and any politician should be ready and able to make so.
Here is my list:
- NOT a career politician. I find that many politician’s make a career out of running and they keep giving themselves raises. They are not in tune with what real life is. They don’t have to worry about eating or where they live. It is all given to them and with the salary they give themselves, they can enjoy the good life. No politician should be allowed to get rich on the back of the poor.
- Business man. Yes, definitely should be someone who knows how to run a business since part of what our country is, is a business
- Small business experience. Why? Because this way our politician will be interested in helping people create jobs for our citizens.
- Knows taxes and payroll. I know this sounds funny, but think about it a minute. This person is helping to create tax laws which will affect payroll and what is taken out of your check each time you get paid. I want someone who knows this and has experienced this as part of his/her daily life. This is a possible hardship to all Americans and should be looked at whenever you go to vote for a politician.
- Can budget. Come on this is big even for a CEO of a company. Look at what we owe. Trillions of dollars and it keeps growing in the negative. Would you let your school or business do this? No. So why should our government be allowed to. Social Security was set up as a pension plan for those who don’t have one and I, for one, would love to see it go back to that and not use to give some politician a golfing vacation.
- Foreign affairs. It would be great if all had this but really, not many do. Even career politicians don’t have this. What I mean is, someone who has done business, negotiated with, and knows the culture of each country. When you think about our trade agreements and our goods/services being fairly distributed throughout the world, we need someone who knows and can get this done.
- Military experience – Folks, we have to remember that the President is the Commander-in-Chief of the military. We need someone who understands and knows how to command the military during the time of peace and the time of war. We need someone with a head on their shoulders who knows that war isn’t always the first or right step. We need a skilled negotiator that can control a situation before sending in the swat team.
- Won’t allow lobbyists sorry companies but I think my rights should trump your right to push an unwanted item like a cancer causing vaccine (HPV) on my kids or me. It is time we get the lobbyists out of Washington and start really working for the people of this country.
- Will work for animal rights. THIS IS A BIG ONE FOR ME! HOW MANY OF THE VIDEOS HAVE YOU SEEN WHERE A WORKER AT BUTTERBALL HAS RAPED A TURKEY OR A COW IS BEATEN, RAPED, AND TORTURED BEFORE BEING BEHEADED! THIS IS NUMBER ONE ON MY LIST. IF SOMEONE ISN’T AN ANIMAL ACTIVIST, I DON’T WANT YOU IN OFFICE. I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR DEBATE THINKING AN ANIMAL DOESN’T KNOW EMOTIONS OR FEEL. THEY DO! THEY HAVE A NERVOUS SYSTEM JUST LIKE YOU DO. THEY HAVE RED BLOOD JUST LIKE YOU DO. THEY EXPERIENCE LIFE JUST LIKE YOU DO! JUST BECAUSE A TREE BLEEDS SAP DOESN’T MEAN IT DOESN’T BLEED. SAP IS THE TREE’S BLOOD. SO BEFORE YOU GO BANGING STICKS ON A TREE, REMEMBER THAT! A TREE HAS ROOTS. IT FEEDS, DRINKS, AND FEELS FROM ITS ROOTS. WE ARE IN A RACE WAR NOT ONLY WITH OUR OWN HUMAN RACE BUT WITH EVERY LIVING RACE OF SENTIENT BEINGS ON THIS PLANET. WE ARE THE PROBLEM. WE ARE THE DESTROYERS. ANIMALS HUNT TO EAT. HUMANS HUNT FOR SPORT AND TO HANG A HEAD ON THE WALL. ANIMALS KILL THE WEAK SO THEY WON’T GET HUNTED DOWN AND KILLED BY THE ENEMY. WE KILL BECAUSE WE LIKE THE FEELING. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE SERIAL MURDERERS BECAUSE THEY LOVE THE FEELING OF KILLING. WE ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS PLANET NOT THE OTHER SENTIENT BEINGS, BUT US. Now I will get off my soap box about this but I want a President and Congress with the Supreme Court to really know, this is important, and it needs to be addressed properly. I want to see our Congress and President behind us in the NO KILL SHELTER movement. I think this would be wonderful to see, our President and Congress volunteering at animal shelters and giving back to communities even by serving in soup kitchens. I never see a politician go to animal shelters, prisons, or to homeless shelters when they are campaigning.
- Can enforce laws against any type of abuse to human, animals, plants, or water sentient lifeforms. This goes along with number 9. Nothing, I mean NOTHING, on this planet deserves to be tortured for anyone amusement. Just because humans think they are better doesn’t mean they are. Humans are destructive. Humans are mean. Humans need to get back to being peacemakers and lovers. We need to get back to respect. IF we need laws to remind people of that, then we need them. Common sense should prevail but sometimes it never does which is why we have laws that seem so comical. It is because people have forgotten common sense and humanity.
- Felonies. Yes we all know people who have them and some for really good reasons. But I don’t think this should be an excuse to take away your right to vote for life nor your Second Amendment rights for life. Now, hear me out. Look at all the felonies we have in this country. Is it fair that someone who commits fraud should no longer own a gun or vote? I can understand if you go in with a pistol and shoot up a 7Eleven, then I think you shouldn’t be allowed your weapon for a while but still, you should be allowed to vote. I think for Second Amendment rights it should be by the crime and once you have done your time, you should be on a list for like 7 or 10 years and if you don’t do any more crimes after that, then your right should be reinstated. We hold judgment over people even after prison which is wrong. Would you hold that same judgment on your child who just got out of time out? No. You move on and if they keep repeating the pattern you do your best to change the behavior. This is the same with prison. Some people never learn and we know this. But others do, and I think they should be given the respect they deserve. If you think about all our laws and you think about all the things that could make you a felon, then you will see what I am talking about. You could someday be in the same situation, wouldn’t you want dignity and respect once you came out? Wouldn’t you want your right to vote or have a firearm? We all would and we all should.
- Will work for us. Yes, for us. They are our representative in Congress or as President. We need someone who will listen. Now I understand that they need to go by what the majority of Americans want but not everyone wants the same thing. I want a President who can compromise enough to give us all what we deserve. We need a President who will look at the needs of the all and fulfill that knowing it will give everyone the opportunity they deserve in life.
- Will find ways to make all businesses pay a living wage in all countries. You want the truth in why your jobs are going to other countries. Here it is. Those countries pay their workers a dollar a week and force them to live at the job to make money. If the whole world made a law stating everyone makes the exact same wage, with the same benefits, and the same hours to work, then we will see less moving of factories to other countries and more people living life as they should. It could be the one move that could end world hunger.
- Will stand by our Ambassadors and citizens abroad. There are so many examples I could give you but I think you all know. We need someone who can send in lawyers, who can get our citizens out, or can provide healthcare when in need.
- Will allow immigrants who come through proper channels and will return those who come in illegally. I have no issues with anyone who is an immigrant, but I don’t think you should be allowed to stay illegally. If you want to stay, then I think you need to apply for citizenship or an extended visa. I don’t think anyone should be allowed to stay in a country illegally. No other country allows this, why should we? It isn’t about race or being an immigrant, it is about how you got here. I think this is our one saving grace if we want to stop human trafficking on this planet as well. We need all countries on board with this.
- Isn’t interested in hiding information from Americans but is willing to be honest and truthful about facts. I think this says it all. Look at the lies and cover ups we all keep denying is happening this election year. Trump may not be all that mature, but at least he didn’t steal from the White House nor lied about something happening when he knew it happened. He doesn’t hide his bankruptcies but has used them as learning experiences. I wish we could say the same about all our politicians.
- Willing to fight injustices and make a more loving, peaceful planet that is safe and abundant for all. This some will say is a fantasy, but I say it can happen. We can make a better planet if we all work together and set aside petty ideals. We all want the same thing. We all want a roof over our head, our pets, food, clothes, and most of all love. We all want our families safe. We all want to enjoy our planet and its many pleasures without worrying about being blown up. We can do this. We must do this. We have to find ways to use less and live more. We can do this as a whole planet where no one goes hungry and everyone has. It can be done. We just all need to agree on it.
- Respect all. This is important folks. It really is. Do you really want someone in office that just cares about him or herself? Do you want someone there who is just in it for the money and perks? Don’t you want someone who is going to help create a society where everyone is equal and no one is abused not even a bug crawling on the ground. I know, some bugs deserve to die but if we are really honest with ourselves we know, that bug has a life and it deserves to live it. I just don’t believe it deserves to live if it is destroying a tree. To that tree, that bug is a parasite. Maybe we need a vaccine against bugs for the trees? But then, even that can cause cancer and we need less cancer on this planet and more life!
Miss Nose and ___________(Person) decided they would get out of the house and have some fun. They compromised on flipping a coin on where they were going to eat, shop, and what movie they would watch. Shopping was first for the day, Miss Nose and __________(Person) were heading to ___________(Name Store) to look around and find something wonderful to wear to the movies. Here they purchased __________(retail item) and ___________(retail item) with several of ____________ (retail items). After leaving, Miss Nose and ______________(Person) ran into ________(Person) who was ____________(verb) around _______________(adjective). They asked ___________(Person) if he/she would like to join them for the movie. “__________”(exclamation) said excitedly. As they were walking towards the exit, they saw the Chocolate Shoppe and decided to purchase ______________ (food item) and ______________(food item). Miss Nose was ____________(verb) her ______________ (food item). As they stood in line for ___________________(Name Movie) starring _________________(Male Celebrity) and _____________(Female Celebrity), they discussed where to go after the movie to eat. During the movie, Miss Nose __________(past tense verb), ___________ (Person) ____________ (past tense verb) while drinking, and _____________ (Person) __________________ (past tense verb). When the movie ended, the three friends went to ____________ (food establishment) and had _________________ (food item) with _______________ (food item) and ________________ (beverage) to drink. They really loved the _____________ (dessert item) that was made especially for Miss Nose. The Chef cam up and ________________(verb) to everyone in the restaurant. This gave Miss Nose and her friends a great _________________ (verb). The _________________(adjective) ______________(noun) ______________(verb) _______________ (adverb) with Miss Nose wishing it would never end.
Link back to us so we can read the fun adventure Miss Nose is having with her friends.
The gloomy ______ was scary to Miss Nose and she vowed to never enter. But the news of the day was behind _____________ and she had to get it. It was proof that the Evil Mastermind was preparing ____________. This led her to a very dark place near Pictured Rocks where she found ___________. When she found the mysterious __________ in the gloomy ___________, she went through several _________ before finally reaching ______________. There she found the next clue glued to __________. She had to call for help but who would come to her aide? She knew she had to get ________ off of __________ to get to the next clue. This investigation was going no where fast and Miss Nose needed ______________ to make it work. She then found a secret ______________ under a ___________. This led her to a ____________ who told her a very horrible plan. She was then captured by ____________________ and force fed ______________ until she screamed. This was the most horrible place she had ever been to in her life. She wanted to go home but ____________ wasn’t letting her go. When she was finally alone she found __________ to get out and she climbed out of __________ to safety. She ran up a ___________ to the nearest ____________ where she was able to call for help. The storm kept on coming down as she approached __________ where a very evil __________ lived. The path was long and ___________. The trees were __________ and looked like they would ____________. Miss Nose finally found a castle where _____________ lived. This was not on the map of the path. She decided to snoop around the castle. When she push on a _________ she went through it and landed on _____________. It was a dark place with no light and Miss Nose felt around finding _____________. She went through it to a __________________. Quickly, Miss Nose __________ and found a _________. She took it and found her way out. She went back to her office and ___________ about her adventure.
*Not the best story. I am working on a better one for everyone to fill in the blanks for an adventure*
Everyone here at Camp Pepper for President are grieving. We have several reasons why.
- Police fatally shoot a man in Baton Rouge
- 5 dead from Dallas police force
- A woman is shot in a DV instance in Arizona
- A man is fatally shot in Minnesota
These are just a part of the violence happening this past week in America. Pepper is talking to his staff and they are trying to put a campaign plan together which will help us all deal with violence. Pepper doesn’t know the real answer but we have to keep in the front of our mind the Second Amendment as well as what can be done with the use of guns to kill.
Pepper is wondering if we take away weapons from police, where would that leave us. If we unarm citizens, that makes them vulnerable to attacks. We need to have a balance and the balance needs to be a law of when and where you can use your weapon. We need more education and more people obeying the law to keep the peace. We need better education for our police as well. They need to know how to handle people without violence first. When arresting someone, they need to so in a human way and not on the ground with their legs in the persons back with that person in pain. Pain will bring someone to fight. Maybe we can use tranquilizing guns like they use for animals. That will put the person to sleep and make everything easier. Maybe we need to go through all the laws we have as a nation and get rid of those that don’t serve us well anymore and place in laws that will be of more benefit to the American public.
What is the correct way? All we can do is look for ways to bring peace and love to our country. Until we can come up with a plan and get it right the first time, we have this. We need to put this to bed and start something new. We need all our citizens to write their congress people. We need all our citizens to get involved. We need all our citizens to start locally and work their way up. We can do this. We can make a more peaceful world one baby step at a time. We need our citizens to speak up and we a data base of what is peaking the most from each citizen.
We are waiting to see what other Presidential candidates are saying or thinking about doing at this time. Until then, Pepper is crying for the waste of life happening to everyone. Pepper feels it is unnecessary to kill anyone.
We had a wonderful time out there meeting and greeting all our voting public. With all the news about Clinton and Trump. Clinton was cleared by the FBI for her emails having sent them through her private servers (and I do mean more than one server) of very sensitive material that we wouldn’t want ISIS getting a hold of. We have all been discussing how ISIS went from being an Egyptian goddess to a terrorist. Pepper does have concerns on what Clinton did and does have a statement he wants the American public to hear it is:
I would never allow a member of my staff to use their own personal servers or email when dealing with national security. I think this is very irresponsible of Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama. I think she should be held accountable for the possibility that she could be trading insider secrets to another country. We impeached Richard Nixon for less than what Hillary Clinton has done. She should be held accountable by a court and be held accountable for possible treason. I am not saying she is a bad person but everyone should be held responsible for their actions. It saddens me that only days after President Clinton met with Lynch that the FBI has this position. It only creates a bigger doubt in the minds of Americans. I don’t believe Mrs. Clinton should be using air force one for transportation nor should she be allowing secret meetings between her husband and anyone in this administration. It shows favoritism that should never be allowed when one is running for President.
I will always tell the truth. I will never allow this to happen. If it were to happen during my time, that person will be held to the full extent of the law. The Constitution and the Amendment of the United States shall and will be upheld during my term.
We also have a quote on breaking news about the Egyptian airlines.
I know several government officials say it was about terror but with them piecing together the black box finally. I for one am saddened that so many people lost their lives as the staff was trying to put out a fire. Thank you to the Egyptians working so hard to find the truth!
I have more wonderful things to share with everyone. Pepper asked that we put this out first so his constituents will know where he stands on this issue. We are working on his campaign plan and I am working on that article for you all. I have some pictures from our time out last night and my friends took video of fireworks for everyone that I so want to share. We had a wonderful time eating hotdogs and talking to the people about their concerns with this great country of ours.
I hope you all had an excellent Independence Day!
We will be back campaigning tomorrow. Today we are enjoying hotdogs, hamburgers, and much more. I will be back tomorrow with the pictures of the fireworks. Pepper is out greeting the voting public. Have a wonderful holiday! We hope your grill out, city party, and families are blessed on this great day of freedom from oppression.
I, Miss Nose, have been chosen to be that reporter! I get to go where ever Pepper goes and report on exactly what is going on. This is sometimes the most amazing job! I was writing up part of the interview I had with Pepper from two days ago. I asked him, WHAT DO YOU THINK THE UNITED STATES NEEDS IN A NEW PRESIDENT? He answered me in true Pepper style.
As you all know, 2016 is an election year. We are looking for someone to really run this country. That person should have the mind of a business man, the ability to lead a military into war or peace, and leadership skills that exceed everyone else. This person should understand everyone’s culture but still stand firm for their own country’s culture. You need someone who can speak all languages and can negotiate for this country. You need someone who can create new laws, repeal laws we no longer need, and can work with Congress and the Supreme Court on issues concerning our country. You need someone with a road plan to financial freedom. Time for us to not be in the red but back to the black. Time for us to have over a trillion dollars in surplus not in debt. We need a living wage for all people. We need retirement plans and we need to renegotiate this ACA (Affordable Care Act). I have ideas on everything including illegal immigrants, crime, ISIS, terrorist, and spreading the love!
But I can’t complete the other questions right now in this article. Today, Pepper and his press agent asked me to release a press report on the attacks in Bangladesh. Pepper is sadden by this. He wants world peace. The press report has a statement by him on it. It says:
Today I mourn with everyone else on the planet for those innocent lives taken in a senseless attack while people were eating. Eating is time for rest and digest not fight or flight. We are so sorry for the loss of life. This needs to stop. At this time, we are all praying for the lives taken today. We are still praying for the other lives that were taken from us in other senseless acts of violence. Please pray for peace with us as we all cry!
I agree with Pepper. We have had way too much violence in recent years. We have a history of way too much violence on this planet. I think it is time for us all to put aside our differences and really focus on what is needed this election year, PEACE!
People are under the impression this is me and it is looking bad for Pepper’s Presidential campaign. It is not me. I assure you my nose is not that black nor was I ever shaved. Still the impostor is making it a huge issue. Please know, this is not I. Oh the shame for poor Miss Nose. I wish I knew who this was and why it went viral. Well, I know why, it is because I am a famous news reporter and now on this political campaign. Geesh. Some people.
I am getting an exclusive for my World News. Pepper is running for President and has offered me the chance to get all his coverage first. This is big for any reporter. As you all know 2016 is an election year. There are many, many issues being thrown around. Pepper is tackling many of them just as the other Presidential nominees are. I have been given an opportunity to bring you the campaign of one of the biggest presidential candidates.