My dear blogging friend Annie nominated me for a Blogger Recognition Award. The only problem I have is all the people she nominated I would nominate myself except she would be on my list. I am grateful for the award. I love spreading the news and for people to enjoy reading. I don’t see people with books anymore and I think reading is very important. It is great to get lost in a story. I am trying to get that great story telling going on my blog. I hope you all come back and read.
Anyway, there are rules like everything else in life one must follow. I am going to make an award I think and the only rule is….you read. Why have any other rules? It is a great read award. That is what I am going to create. A certificate. But that is not why we are here. We are here for this award that has rules. AND THE RULES ARE (DUT. DUT. DUT. DA)
If you are nominated…
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
Note: You can decline the award if you don’t feel up to doing the above, but remember—you have to earn it by doing the work! 🙂